Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

[Rumour] Tarantinos next Movie?

Since there are no real good movies hitting the theater lately I want to share some excitment for the news I saw last night on my smartphone! I was casually checking my Movie App for the latest news and two news really caught my attention.

First Mark Wahlberg stated that a Fighter sequel is an option the producers are thinking about. There are no real confirmed news or stuff about that, but the story could focus on the Trilogy of fights Micky Ward took on his rise to become a World Champion. That was "teased" at the end of the first movie with a text that Ward took on an opponent three times in order to rise as the Champ!

Dont know if we are really needing a sequel to the first one, but I think we cant evade it since the first one was such a huge success!


Second and even more thrilling news for me was something that is rumoured for a couple of years right now. And it came one step closer to becoming real! Quentin Tarantino apparently is thinking about doing a Italo Western with Christoph Waltz involved in some kind. As a HUGE western movie fan I am actually thrilled to see what Quentin Tarantino can bring to that genre. The Coens did a good job in their western last year, but I am sure that Tarantino can elevate that Genre even higher! Maybe to the state that we saw in the era of western around the 70s and 80s!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen